New Top Epson Photo Printer R800, but it will never be seen here.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Nick Smith, Nov 2, 2003.

  1. Nick  Smith

    Nick Smith Guest

    Yes its a pity it will never been seen here like most of the Top end Epson
    Printers, only for the US/UK and Even for Indonesia but not for NZ..

    This Printer has features that no one else has, like 8 Colours and
    1.5-picoliter droplets.

    http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=37472319

    Product Available February 2004

    Epson UltraChrome(tm) Hi-Gloss pigment ink for archival quality glossy and
    matte photos lasting up to 80 years¹

    Eight individual cartridges, including matte black ink and gloss optimizer

    World's first 1.5-picoliter droplets and up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi for
    unsurpassed clarity and detail Prints a 5" x 7" color photo in as fast as 45
    seconds and black text at up to 17 ppm¹

    True BorderFree (tm) photo printing in popular photo sizes (4" x 6", 5" x 7"
    and 8" x 10")

    Print directly on ink jet printable CD/DVDs

    Fast connectivity with built-in USB 2.0 High Speed and IEEE 1394 FireWire®

    Nick Smith, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Nick  Smith

    Invisible Guest

    Do you upgrade your printer & motherboard every month or something?

    Invisible, Nov 2, 2003

  3. Nick  Smith

    Nick Smith Guest

    Please State were I mentioned a Motherboard..?

    My Printer is some 8 year old, so why post such a Stupid Comment..?

    Then again its my guess its from a teenager..

    Nick Smith, Nov 2, 2003
  4. Nick  Smith

    E. Scrooge Guest

    Try every week for each new complaint about a new product.
    With any luck there'll be a new video card or sound card for him to rave
    about next week.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Nov 2, 2003
  5. Nick  Smith

    pete Guest

    And its $US400 - would you pay $NZ800+ for it, if it was available here?

    pete, Nov 3, 2003