    Anyhow, could someone give me an idea as to what these inputs are used
    for.

    Thanks

    johnpower, Nov 8, 2003

  2. johnpower

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    wrote in @4ax.com:
    You need to use the software to first display what is coming in from the
    RCA/Svideo ports and then capture it. ATI's Multimedia Center (Which
    should have been included) does this.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    website: under construction

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 8, 2003

  3. johnpower

    James Guest

    I don't see why you couldn't hook up the VCR. If you can capture cable
    which uses a coaxial port then you should be able to use the VCR also,
    because I am pretty sure they also have a coaxial port. Unless I am
    mistaken. Good luck.

    -aliasnexus0

    James, Nov 9, 2003
  4. johnpower

    johnpower Guest

    One would think so. I believe you have to use their Giga Pocket
    software. When I get some time I will take a look at it. Meanwhile,
    I can capture thru my Hollywood Bridge

    johnpower, Nov 9, 2003
  5. johnpower

    johnpower Guest

    I don' think it did , The card was installed and there was no
    documentation I found in the box. Its a Sony Vaio by the way. I went
    to the ATI web site to see if I could download it but the latest
    version is going to ask me for my original CD in order to install.

    johnpower, Nov 9, 2003
  6. johnpower

    Talc Ta Matt Guest

    There's almost certainly a program included to watch video on that you have
    input into the computer.

    My old Vaio from like 5 years ago has a TV tuner can capture the input video.
    So yours must have something similar.

    Talc Ta Matt, Nov 9, 2003