New to Cisco 5505 Question !!!

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Doorman, May 1, 2012.

  1. Doorman

    Doorman

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    New to Cisco ASA 5505 Question !!!

    Hello Community 1st post...:D

    Okay I got this used Cisco 5505 firewall with unlimited users license,I bought for my small office so I can start learning on my own.

    So what the heck is "unlimited license" I'm hooking up 3 VoIP phones 3 PC's 2 printers,so do I need to call Cisco to activate the "unlimited License" ? Once I'm ready to hook everything up do I need to Cisco at all ? Or just hook everything up and start using it ?

    It came with 8.3.1 disc

    Help would be appreciated

    Thanks

    Last edited: May 1, 2012
    Doorman, May 1, 2012

  2. Doorman

    Doorman

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    90 views,nobody knows ?

    Please get back.:yell:

    Thank you

    Doorman, May 2, 2012

  3. Doorman

    Doorman

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    One more thing,I bought it used,if that helps.

    Thanks

    Doorman, May 3, 2012
  4. Doorman

    Doorman