    question. Then they give you the answer to your question for just
    $1.99/minute. That's it. The number is 1 - (888) 767-6755
    They take Visa & Mastercard Credit cards.

    You can also go to their website at www.rmscomputersystems.com
    It's a great service, you should try it.

    Mention this newsgroup ad # 199 and get their service for only $1.50
    per minute. Ads expire as of Oct 1, 2003

    - Thanks

    RMS Tech Support, Aug 30, 2003

  2. RMS Tech Support

    °Mike° Guest

    I found a solution, too...

    Abuse report (387371229) sent to:

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Aug 30, 2003

  3. RMS Tech Support

    Boomer Guest

    RMS Tech Support said:
    <snip the crap>
    Boomer, Aug 30, 2003
  4. RMS Tech Support

    why? Guest

    <snip>

    Registrant:
    RMS Computer Systems LLC (SXYPCBXULD)
    3440 Umber Road
    Holiday, FL 34691
    US

    Domain Name: RMSCOMPUTERSYSTEMS.COM

    Administrative Contact:
    Rosemarie Scordamaglia (JALTJKXCUO)
    3440 Umber Road
    Holiday, FL 34691
    US
    727-943-9627 fax: (413) 832-5245

    More spam reported to rr (not yet replied) and google #3606840

    Webpage redirects to 20megsfree.com

    08/30/03 20:39:39 Browsing http://www.rmscomputersystems.com/
    Fetching http://www.rmscomputersystems.com/ ...
    GET / HTTP/1.1
    Host: www.rmscomputersystems.com
    Connection: close
    Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:44:42 GMT
    Server: Apache/1.3.6 (Unix) PHP/4.2.1 mod_perl/1.21 mod_ssl/2.2.8
    OpenSSL/0.9.2b
    0

    Then web hosting ad.

    <DIV STYLE="background-color:ffffff;width:726;"
    <TR>
    <TD><TABLE BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="

    Me

    why?, Aug 30, 2003
  5. On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:25:06 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by RMS Tech Support in message
    snip

    And
    ..
    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2026

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 30, 2003
  6. RMS Tech Support

    Rob Smith Guest

    What a bunch of losers.

    I can not believe that you losers actually complained because someone
    posted a message in a newsgroup.

    You had their web site shut down!

    Don't you have anything better to do.

    What a bunch of jerks..

    Get a life you pathetic losers..

    I hope that the orignal poster of this site gets all of your info and
    makes a complaint about you to your isp or better yet sues all of you
    jerks for making a retard complaint and shutting down the website.

    Once again you are all a bunch of LOSERS!!!!!!

    Rob Smith, Sep 9, 2003
  7. On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 23:27:27 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by Rob Smith in message
    That would be you.
    That would be your site.

    Don't you?
    Hmm. I think you're the only loser here.
    That would be you.
    Have at it, Bucko.
    Awwww, widdle Wobbie got his widdle website shut down for spamming, did he?
    Tooooo bad.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2054

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 9, 2003
  8. Sueing is illegal in New Zealand.

    Matt Brammall, Sep 9, 2003
  9. On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 04:05:13 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by Matt Brammall in message
    Why tell me, I couldn't care less what is illegal in New Zealand.

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 9, 2003
  10. RMS Tech Support

    Jim PKP Guest

    Why? Because you're Ameri-kaaaannn?