    A Guest

    How can I get "new tab" to come up with home page (Google) and not
    just blank? Thanks. Al.

    A, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Edit>>Preferences>>Navigator.

    In the Display on box, drop down the menu and choose New Tab. Then
    check the radio button for Home Page.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 22, 2003

  3. And for FB users? :)

    : : b r i a n : :, Dec 22, 2003
  4. Well, the OP didn't specify, so my default setting is for Moz. ;)

    Actually, I don't see a way to do it in FB, unless Tab Browser
    Extensions are installed. Maybe I'm missing something.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 22, 2003
  5. The blank page tab doesn't bother me. I think FB by default :)

    : : b r i a n : :, Dec 22, 2003
  6. A

    A Guest

    Ah yes, sorry, I did mean FB ...
    I'll try the extensions, but texturizer.net seems unobtainable at the
    moment.
    Cheers, A

    A, Dec 24, 2003
  7. Texturizer.net is up and running, and has been right along. The only
    thing that was inavailable is the extensions page. It was down from
    early evening last night. Just chacked now, its back up.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 24, 2003
  8. A

    A Guest

    Tabbrowser preferences extension does the trick. Thanks to all. A Chrismas
    Day extra! Well the tle wasn't up to much this year. Cheers, A

    A, Dec 25, 2003