    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Maggie spewed across the ether:
    I prescribe new batteries for your, er, massager.

    JaR, Aug 2, 2005

  2. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    What'd I do now? Why am I always the one in trouble?

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 2, 2005

  3. catwalker63

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    How's your boy doing?

    FrisbeeĀ®, Aug 2, 2005
  4. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 spewed across the ether:
    Hey! What can I tell ya? I buy 'em at the dollar store. It's cheap
    entertainment.

    JaR, Aug 2, 2005
  5. catwalker63

    Maggie Guest

    My son is doing very well thank you, despite still receiving 100's of virus
    laden emails from you pranksters. He will never come to this site again.

    Maggie, Aug 2, 2005
  6. catwalker63

    Maggie Guest

    Well miss pussyfeet, I see the MCNGP have turned you into the whore of
    Babylon. I warned you but you took no notice, so may God have mercy on your
    poor sole.

    Maggie, Aug 2, 2005
  7. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    she has cat feet, so what? (and why should God have mercy on just one of
    her feet?)

    Neil, Aug 2, 2005
  8. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    keep sendin' the Ferrari's and I'll show you "entertainment"

    Neil, Aug 2, 2005
  9. catwalker63

    kpg Guest

    Sole? As in Shoe or Fish?

    kpg, Aug 2, 2005
  10. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    That was my question too. I have some sockeye salmon in the fridge.
    Does that count?

    catwalker63, Aug 2, 2005
  11. catwalker63

    Maggie Guest

    Well please forgive my typing error. Dealing with you silly children always
    make me a little flustered in my actions.

    Maggie, Aug 2, 2005
  12. She's lying!

    /* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */, Aug 2, 2005
  13. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "/* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */ <!-- The F-
    Word --> <? echo \"</? X-Windows = MicrosoftAgent\('Hasta
    La'\).Vista.WhatYouDidn'tLike\(\); /?>\"; ?> <!-- General Microcephalic
    S. Bob --> // still typing stupid stuff + the newsgroup is still here"
    <{ http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - chimpanzees admitted free - future
    home of pms}> say in
    you know damned right!

    Neil, Aug 2, 2005
  14. catwalker63

    Mike T. Guest

    I thought you were flustered in your actions due to the stirring in your
    loins.

    Mike T., Aug 3, 2005
  15. catwalker63

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Well just another series of typically rude replies from the chalkman and the
    How's the CD sales figures going?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 3, 2005
  16. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the
    ether:
    *ding*ding*ding*

    JaR, Aug 3, 2005
  17. catwalker63

    Guest Guest

    I just wish you'd take them out of the ferrari first!!!

    Guest, Aug 3, 2005
  18. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    Update, everyone! Judy has been hacked!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 4, 2005
  19. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    the best

    Neil, Aug 5, 2005
  20. "Crawl in a hole and die you steaming pile of suck."

    That just punches me in the ovaries.

    Kaptain Kerp // you don't ask dumb question /* MCS, Aug 5, 2005