    Actually, you're right, I was so pissed off because between that page and
    the advent of toe jam, whatever claim to fame I may achieve in this life
    fails by comparison.

    /* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */, Jul 31, 2005

  2. catwalker63

    Frisbee® Guest

    "/* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */ <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo
    "</? X-Windows = MicrosoftAgent('Hasta La').Vista.WhatYouDidn'tLike(); /?>";
    ?> <!-- General Microcephalic S. Bob --> // still typing stupid stuff + the
    newsgroup is still here" <{ http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - chimpanzees
    admitted free - future home of pms}> wrote in message
    I posted this in another newsgroup, and at least one poster called this a
    web-based troll. It certainly is possible. I don't think this person could
    really be this stupid, and think they're helping those who supposedly know
    even less than she does. If I were to create a web page like this, though,
    I'd probably go so far overboard, it would be more obviously a troll site.

    I'd probably say stuff like "megahurts" and "print scream"

    Frisbee®, Aug 1, 2005

  3. I was getting ready to schedule my next exam and I took a moment to read
    this website.

    Catwalker, you surely saved me $125. I've emailed the site owner but
    she hasn't responded because she is to busy.

    Can anyone help me with the following:

    1. How can I determine the number of busses my computer has? Is this
    important for my MCP exam?

    2. If the RAM copies to the HDD Drive when the power is off, which RAM
    do I need DDR DDR2 DDR3 DDR4 DDR5?

    3. I'm pretty sure my HDD Drive IP address has been hacked. I know
    this because when I shut off my PC the RAM doesn't copy like it's
    supposed to. Also, the government has been sending me notices about
    past due taxes which can't be right because I've never paid taxes in my
    life. I'm sure the hacker associated my HDD Drive IP address to my
    postal address and now I'm screwed.

    HELP!!

    PSRMC

    psrmc IWNLCSNTAAWD, Aug 2, 2005
  4. catwalker63

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Aug 2, 2005
  5. catwalker63

    Kline Sphere Guest

    http://www.angelfire.com/rings/judy_patch/
    I think you'd be better off buying the cd of that drunk dwarf dude I
    saw posted here a while back!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 2, 2005
  6. catwalker63

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I don't understand why you're making fun of this woman. She's providing a
    you mean valuable service as in what pole dancers provide?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 2, 2005
  7. Hey, back off on the pole dancers. They are MUCH better than golf!

    /* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */, Aug 2, 2005
  8. catwalker63

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Hey, back off on the pole dancers. They are MUCH better than golf!

    cheaper too.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 2, 2005
  9. catwalker63

    MasterShake Guest

    How does RAM copy to the hard drive when the power is off. Unless the
    computer is set to hibernate the contents of RAM is never saved when
    the computer is shut off. RAM is paged out to the drive when in use but
    is not reused after a restart.
    Drives do not have an IP address.

    If you never paid taxes but you had a job in which you were paid over
    600 bucks then you probably owe taxes.

    Does this make sense to anyone or have I been in the MCSE course too
    long?

    MasterShake, Aug 2, 2005
  10. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    no,no,no...computers don't have buses; buses have computers. Computers
    would be crushed by the size of the bus. Have you seen one? They're
    really big; usually hold like 40-60 people on the thing. And technology
    is so advanced now that all vehichle - cars, trucks, buses, those little
    clown cars at the circus - all have onboard computers. But typically they
    only have 1. Now if a passenger bring one on the bus that would be
    additional but the factory usuall only ships the one.

    As for is this important for the MCP exam - Yes, if you don't have a car
    and the distance to the test center is too far to walk. Well, you could
    always take a bus that didn't have an onboard computer...

    Neil, Aug 2, 2005
  11. catwalker63

    Kline Sphere Guest

    New here aren't you?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 2, 2005
  12. catwalker63

    Frisbee® Guest

    I suspect he's new everywhere.

    Frisbee®, Aug 2, 2005
  13. catwalker63

    Ben Smith Guest

    If RAM copies to the hard drive while the power is off, you have
    accomplished something truly amazing.
    This is the only logical conclusion.

    Ben Smith, Aug 2, 2005
  14. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MasterShake spewed across the ether:
    Oh, man. And on that bait, too. Anybody know a taxidermist?

    JaR, Aug 2, 2005
  15. catwalker63

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Does this make sense to anyone or have I been in the MCSE course too
    shame those damn pliers got lost!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 2, 2005
  16. catwalker63

    Maggie Guest

    Well just another series of typically rude replies from the chalkman and the
    rests of his chums in the MCNGP.

    Yet again we see a well intended offer for help being ridiculed by those
    MCNGP thugs. You have a lot to answer for young pussyfeet for bringing this
    to their attention.

    Maggie

    Senior IT Infrastructures Manager

    Maggie, Aug 2, 2005
  17. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Maggie spewed across the ether:
    Ok, Rowdy, if you're gonna carry on this impersonation, you might as well
    bring the cookies, too.

    JaR, Aug 2, 2005
  18. Whoa, that's almost like a new form of 'if a tree falls in the forest'...

    If RAM copies to the hard drive and there's no electricity, does it make a
    waveform?

    /* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */, Aug 2, 2005
  19. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    JaR just throws them overboard so he can blame Neil.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 2, 2005
  20. catwalker63

    Maggie Guest

    I am not feeling very rowdy at all young man, but I am feeling very angry. I
    will have to take two valium tonight, such is my rage.

    Maggie, Aug 2, 2005