New Study Guide

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by catwalker63, Jul 29, 2005.

  1. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    I just found this wonderful site. I wish I'd known about it while I was
    studying for exams. It explains everything.

    http://www.angelfire.com/rings/judy_patch/

    <eg>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 29, 2005

  2. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 spewed across the ether:
    That's pretty good. Can't wait to order the cd.

    Nice to read such a clear and concise explanation of difficult to grasp
    concepts. I was so glad that she refrained from exposing exactly how
    "hackers" steal IPs!

    Wonder what color her hair is?

    JaR, Jul 29, 2005

  3. catwalker63

    Briscobar Guest

    I don't understand why you're making fun of this woman. She's providing a
    valuable service.

    Briscobar, Jul 29, 2005
  4. catwalker63

    T-Bone Guest

    It looked interesting until I got to "hard drive" section. Now I need
    another keyboard. (And damn, that frappacino cost me $4.) She says she's
    overwhelmed with emails. I wonder how many of them are telling her to get a
    clue. Just to think she is offering to have people pay her to disseminate
    her "knowledge".

    T-Bone, Jul 29, 2005
  5. catwalker63

    Briscobar Guest

    Funny stuff.

    "Every Hard drive has a unique IP address. An IP address is used by the
    internet so the government can keep track of you....stealing IP addresses is
    illegal and I will not be explaining how to do it here."

    Hahahahaha! Too clueless!

    Briscobar, Jul 29, 2005
  6. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    Moi?

    I was simply speculating whether or not she was attractive as well as
    computer savvy!

    JaR, Jul 29, 2005
  7. catwalker63

    Frisbee® Guest

    Oh, man... I didn't even click the link until now. My sarcasm CPU must not
    be working, I thought Cat was being serious.

    I just can't WAIT until the new R.A.M. comes out in 2007!!1!1!!!

    Frisbee®, Jul 29, 2005
  8. catwalker63

    CBIC Guest

    I don't see what's so funny. That's good information!!!!!!!!!111111111one!

    CBIC, Jul 29, 2005
  9. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    I keep hoping that it was a spoof site. But I don't think so.

    JaR, Jul 29, 2005
  10. catwalker63

    Frisbee® Guest

    I hope Moses never gets her e-mail addy. She gets over 400 e-mails a day
    now, and would never be able to find the time to reply to him!

    Hey Ramon! Maybe you could set up a web page to help people better
    understand 419 scams?

    Frisbee®, Jul 29, 2005
  11. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jul 29, 2005
  12. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    yes DDR3 will hold SO much more, but it wont be faster. I'm shocked that
    "Tom's Hardware" even bothers trying to compete any more.

    Neil, Jul 29, 2005
  13. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    should be worth every penny on the laugh factor

    Neil, Jul 29, 2005
  14. catwalker63

    T-Bone Guest

    I think your computer would need more busses to carry that R.A.M.

    T-Bone, Jul 29, 2005
  15. catwalker63

    Guest Guest

    Dude, I think you are onto something... Somebody should convince this ‘all
    knowing Guru’ to create 'FREE' braindumps.

    By using her dumps, (pardon the pun) potential MCSEs wont even need to
    think... all they have to do, is memorise the inherent wisdom, contained on
    her beautifully handcrafted pages.

    Watch this space m0nster dumps coming your way!
    m0rk

    Guest, Jul 29, 2005
  16. catwalker63

    Mike T. Guest

    This is gold, Jerry...comedy gold!

    Mike T., Jul 30, 2005
  17. What the hell? Does this person really think they are accurate, or is it a
    sham?

    /* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */, Jul 30, 2005
  18. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    <!-- General Microcephalic S. Bob <{ http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ -
    chimpanzees admitted free - future home of pms}> prattled ceaslessly in

    Who cares?? Either way it's hilarious! Did you check out the donations
    page?

    catwalker63, Jul 30, 2005
  19. Ok, I'll give that it's slightly humorous that a person could be ignorant
    enough to believe a motherboard is a CPU and that RAM is saved to disk only
    when you shut down.

    I spent 5 seconds looking over the donations page. I suppose it's funny that
    someone would donate 21 cents to such a lame excuse for a CD-ROM.

    Humorous for stupidity's sake, I'll grant. Hilarious, not really. But, to
    each their own.

    Signature

    /* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */, Jul 30, 2005
  20. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    "/* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */ <!-- The F-Word --> <?
    echo \"</? X-Windows = MicrosoftAgent\('Hasta
    La'\).Vista.WhatYouDidn'tLike\(\); /?>\"; ?> <!-- General Microcephalic
    S. Bob --> // still typing stupid stuff + the newsgroup is still here"
    <{ http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - chimpanzees admitted free - future
    home of pms}> prattled ceaslessly in

    You're just mad 'cause it wasn't your idea. <eg>

    catwalker63, Jul 30, 2005