New Screen Saver from Big Al!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigal, Mar 14, 2006.

1. bigal

bigal

Hey, if you like flowers, go to my web site and download a screensaver I built from pictures taken at the Philadelphia Flower Show on March 11, 2006.

Or, here are direct links if you can't figure out my home page:

http://www.bigal-computers.net/screen-savers/Philadelphia-Flower-Show-March-2006.exe

http://www.bigal-computers.net/screen-savers/Philadelphia-Flower-Show-March-2006.zip

Download the file, either run the executable or unzip the executable and run it, then say yes to the install. Close the read-me file, and let it configure as your default screen saver. Let me know if you like my splash screen. :wave:

bigal, Mar 14, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. bigal

The Modfather

Ya know, I might do that, or, I might not considering my sister's with the PA Horticultural Society and works that show every year, which means, I'm usually flower showed to death. :)

The Modfather, Mar 15, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. bigal

bigal

I think she would enjoy the screen saver even more, considering she saw all those plants while working there. You owe it to her to download the screen saver and install it on all your computers. So far, everyone I sent it to loves it.

bigal, Mar 15, 2006
  4. bigal

The Modfather

I do, wow, er, wouldn't she have to have a computer to appreciate it? She doesn't. Steve does but she never touches it.

The Modfather, Mar 16, 2006
  5. bigal

unholy

Last time my mum touched the computer, the Video Card Stuffed up (luckily it wasn't my computer :p)

unholy, Mar 16, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question