    http://www.bigal-computers.net/screen-savers/Philadelphia-Flower-Show-March-2006.exe

    http://www.bigal-computers.net/screen-savers/Philadelphia-Flower-Show-March-2006.zip

    Download the file, either run the executable or unzip the executable and run it, then say yes to the install. Close the read-me file, and let it configure as your default screen saver. Let me know if you like my splash screen. :wave:

    bigal, Mar 14, 2006

  2. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ya know, I might do that, or, I might not considering my sister's with the PA Horticultural Society and works that show every year, which means, I'm usually flower showed to death. :)

    The Modfather, Mar 15, 2006

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I think she would enjoy the screen saver even more, considering she saw all those plants while working there. You owe it to her to download the screen saver and install it on all your computers. So far, everyone I sent it to loves it.

    bigal, Mar 15, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I do, wow, er, wouldn't she have to have a computer to appreciate it? She doesn't. Steve does but she never touches it.

    The Modfather, Mar 16, 2006
  5. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Last time my mum touched the computer, the Video Card Stuffed up (luckily it wasn't my computer :p)

    unholy, Mar 16, 2006