    from smartphone dominance is a better marketing campaign. That’s not
    the sign of change that outsiders hoped would happen once Canada’s
    biggest tech company gained new leadership.

    RichA, Jan 24, 2012

  2. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    I think you are being very unfair towards Kodak's CEO.

    Bruce, Jan 24, 2012

  3. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Jan 24, 2012
  4. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    <http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/kodaks-ceo-criticized/BVeLirAg90KvCtWx-Jdj4A.cspx>

    Perhaps I should point out that he is not the "UK Kodak CEO", he is
    the CEO of Kodak. The whole of it. Worldwide.

    If the man has already identified which are the loss-making parts of
    the company, they can be closed under Chapter 11 protection without
    affecting the profitable parts. That seems to have been the main
    purpose of Kodak applying for Chapter 11.

    If that is the case, the CEO may have good reason to be optimistic.

    Bruce, Jan 24, 2012
  5. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    You referenced him in the subject line as "UK Kodak CEO".

    Bruce, Jan 25, 2012