New Region 1 and Region 2 DVD's

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Bos, Apr 18, 2004.

  1. Bos

    Bos Guest

    We have the following New Release Dates of the following Region 1 and Region
    2 DVD's.
    http://www.ultimatedvd.org/en

    Region 1:
    Star Wars Trilogy
    Win A Date With Tad Hamilton! (Fullscreen Edition)
    Mystic River
    Mystic River - Special 3-Disc Edition
    Master and Commander - The Far Side of the World (Widescreen Special
    Two-Disc Set)
    Girl With a Pearl Earring
    A League of Their Own (Special Edition)
    Stuck On You (Fullscreen Edition)
    Stuck On You (Widescreen Edition)
    Love Don't Cost a Thing (Widescreen Edition)
    Love Don't Cost a Thing (Full Screen Edition)
    Love Actually (Fullscreen Edition)
    Love Actually (Widescreen Edition)
    My Little Eye
    Big Fish

    Region 2:
    Labyrinth (Collector's Edition Boxed Set)
    Scooby Doo - What's New Scooby Doo - Space Ape At The Cape
    Alamo,The - Documentary
    Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life - Special Edition
    Marci X
    Time Of The Wolf
    People I Know
    Out of Time
    Mother, The
    Noi Albinoi (Golden Globe Winner)
    Stuck on You
    Tremors 4: The Legend Begins
    John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars
    Wilbur Wants to Kill Himself
    Spider-Man (Deluxe Edition)

    For much More DVD Release Dates, Visit us at http://www.ultimatedvd.org/en

    Bos, Apr 18, 2004

  2. Bos

    POD {Ò¿Ó} Guest

    Good website you have there. What's with all this R1 and R2 bollocks, it's
    all R0 pirate shite....think you can pull the wool over people's eyes?

    POD {Ò¿Ó}, Apr 18, 2004

  3. Bos

    SRT Guest

    What release dates? I don't see no dates.

    srt

    SRT, Apr 24, 2004