    Regards
    Stephen
    Gold Coast, Australia

    Its me, Jun 14, 2007

  2. Its me

    why? Guest

    Where does Windows 2000 fall into the scheme of things, it's only the
    OS.
    How so?

    So what (Network setup which is what bit)?

    You got the printer driver installed / queue created?
    Identify is simply the created queue.

    Sharing is selecting the queue and setting the sharename / permissions.
    Can I guess?

    It's TCP/IP and not DLC, Appletalk.

    You set a static IP address and have the correct subnet mask and
    gateway. Print a config page.

    Maybe it's a DHCP address and you forgot it? Print a config page.

    You forgot to say if you can ping the printer, how it's connected to the
    network, there isn't a cable fault, there is a network cable and it's
    plugged in to the printer and a working network port.
    Me

    why?, Jun 14, 2007