    I hope this advice helps in your dealings with this news group.

    Regards,

    Frankie.

    Frankie, Nov 2, 2008

  2. Frankie

    Bob Williams Guest

    And that "Troll-Free newsgroup would be......?
    Bob Williams

    Bob Williams, Nov 2, 2008

  3. Troll, not trolls. Singular only.
    It's just one, but he's suffering from an extreme case of Multiple
    Identity Disorder.

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Nov 2, 2008
  4. Frankie

    Mark Anthony Guest

    The easiest way to spot the corporate DSLR shills is how defensive they get.
    They'll stop at nothing to dissuade others from their own misleading and
    deceptively biased opinions.

    Mark Anthony, Nov 2, 2008
  5. "Attention drivers, on Interstate X there is a wrong way driver between
    exits y and z!"
    "One? There are hundreds!"

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Nov 2, 2008
  6. Frankie

    Charles Guest

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=numptie

    Malignant? As in causing brain cancer?

    Your command of the language is unique, you nutter!

    Charles, Nov 2, 2008
  7. Frankie

    Eric Stevens Guest

    Thanks for the demonstration.

    Eric Stevens

    Eric Stevens, Nov 2, 2008
  8. Frankie

    Eric Stevens Guest

    Thanks for the demonstration of multiple identities.

    Eric Stevens

    Eric Stevens, Nov 2, 2008
  9. Frankie

    Paul Furman Guest

    -marking thread ignored

    Paul Furman, Nov 3, 2008
  10. Frankie

    Frankie Guest

    As long as they are only fools we will succeed. It's the malevolent nutters and
    trolls you have to be firm with. Fools you can play with! But to be on the safe
    side DO look back but only occasionally.

    Thank you once again for your contributions wild tho some have been.

    Take care and keep the faith.

    Your good buddy, Frankie.

    Frankie, Nov 3, 2008
  11. Frankie