    Likes Received:
    0
    Ian, dude, can you please change the icons for no new posts and new posts in the forum here? They're damned hard to tell apart.

    The Modfather, Dec 11, 2005

  2. The Modfather

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,220
    Likes Received:
    9
    OK, I'll see what I can do this week. I might make a new icon set for everything, to make it fit in better.

    Ian, Dec 11, 2005

  3. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    That'd be very nice. Something where if there are new posts the icon is a whole different image or color or something. As it is now it's real hard to tell. vB's default graphics set isn't very good. Think just switched to VB because of blasted hackers and Enigma is working hard at getting things working right there too. If I could afford it I'd probably switch Infinity over to VB as well but that price is obscene for forums.

    The Modfather, Dec 12, 2005