New positions in Chicago Illinois - CCIEs

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Mom'O3, Oct 24, 2005.

  1. Mom'O3

    Mom'O3 Guest

    Guys,

    We have fulltime and contract positions for CCIEs in the Chicago Area.
    These are hands-on positions working on one of the largest networks in
    Illinois.

    This team works from home 4 days a week with home phone, internet
    access, laptop and cell phone paid for by company. We are adding 4
    CCIEs to a team of 3 CCIEs.

    Pay is at or above industry standard.

    Experience with 6509s and ONS are a plus.

    Please contact me at for more details.

    Thanks,
    Charles Resch

    Mom'O3, Oct 24, 2005