    Has totally stuffed up my reception on Prime & Maori channels on a
    Samsung TV that I have, has not affected the other TV's in the house
    or any of the other Multiplex channel 602Mhz..

    Frank Williams, Feb 24, 2012

  2. You are a utter Joke full stop, did you get born with a brain or just a
    hole.?

    Its a nation wide fault that is affecting a range of TV's, I have also
    had it demoed in a TV shop with the Toshiba brand plus I contacted a
    top Eng at Samsung, its affecting some of there models nation wide.

    I think caused by Igloo.

    Frank Williams, Feb 26, 2012

  3. Was a major Country wide stuff up affected many brands of TV's but was
    fixed late Monday..

    Frank Williams, Feb 28, 2012

  4. Na prove to me that you have a Brain..?

    Frank Williams, Feb 29, 2012