    probably wont handle adsl2+. So need to upgrade. Any tips on what a
    good wireless router for approx $150-$200 range? I hear Belkin make
    the best ones these days?

    Bobs, Aug 8, 2008

  2. Bobs

    Alan Guest

    Hi,

    Where did you get the movie pass offer from??

    I was about to join Orcon anyway, so if I can get that too it'll be a
    bonus!

    Thanks,

    --

    Alan.

    else associated with me.

    My current valid email address is:

    email address.

    ewygchvboocno43vb674b6nq46tvb

    Alan, Aug 8, 2008

  3. Bobs

    Chris Lim Guest

    I don't think they advertise it, they just send one to you when you
    join up.

    Chris Lim, Aug 8, 2008
  4. Bobs

    Chris Lim Guest

    I've been on their new plans for a few months now, and most of the
    time it's great. Just every now and again though the network seems to
    get bogged down and speeds drop dramatically. Tonight has been worse
    than ever though - I just did a speed test and I got 111kbps (down
    from about 6mbps). Interestingly my current upload speed is unaffected
    (700kbps). Weird.

    Chris Lim, Aug 8, 2008
  5. Bobs

    Bobs Guest

    Actually found out my router does support ADSL2+. Surprising
    considering the age of it. Lucky I checked.

    Now I can spend the money on a new case. Current one is a piece of
    shit.

    Bobs, Aug 12, 2008