    for a list of internet providers.

    This is annoying

    Is there a way of avoiding this step

    John Montgomery, Nov 3, 2003

  2. John Montgomery

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    I have installed every version of Windows from Windows 3.11 through Windows
    ME, NT4, and 2000 Pro and Server, and upon setting up a net connection I
    have /never/ been prompted to dial up and get a list of providers.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    website: under construction

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 3, 2003

  3. John Montgomery

    MrToad Guest

    If you're using Win98, don't click on one of the links in the "On-line
    Services" folder.
    Use the "Connect to the Internet" Icon instead, of just fire up Internet
    Explorer and follow the connection wizard.

    MrToad, Nov 3, 2003