    done with it so far. Haven't used it a lot for serious work, but check
    out where I've been so far.

    http://users.techline.com/randya

    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Randall Ainsworth

    Paul Heslop Guest

    If you're into nature pictures these are quite interesting. Nothing new,
    but then what is new? :O) The page works very well in netscape, can't be
    said for all websites.

    Paul Heslop, Jul 23, 2003

  3. If you're into nature pictures these are quite interesting. Nothing new,
    Haven't had a chance to do any portraits yet. Soon...

    The pages were done with a program for OS X called Gallerie - and it's
    free. Top page done with Dreamweaver. But I'm not a Web page designer
    by far. :)

    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 23, 2003
  4. Randall Ainsworth

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Neither am I, but I really need to get away from Geocities!

    Paul Heslop, Jul 23, 2003
  5. Neither am I, but I really need to get away from Geocities!

    Is there anything at Geocities besides people's personal porno pages?
    I use Safari so it suppresses popups.

    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 24, 2003