  1. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    Has anyone found the search feature on the Newly designed NZ Herald site?

    Craig Sutton, Nov 27, 2004

  2. Craig Sutton

    Sue Bilstein Guest

    Sue Bilstein, Nov 27, 2004

  3. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    Craig Sutton, Nov 27, 2004
  4. Craig Sutton said the following on 27/11/2004 23:05:
    So has the cartoon Dam it

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Nov 27, 2004
  5. Craig Sutton

    Nelly Guest

    According to their FAQ, the search bar is supposed to be up in the top
    right hand corner of the page. Seems like it was forgotten.

    Nelly.
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours :)

    Nelly, Nov 27, 2004
  6. Nelly said the following on 28/11/2004 09:05:
    It was there when I first saw the change on Sat morning, but didnt work
    and disappeared later on.

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Nov 27, 2004
  7. I hate the way it's designed for lower resolutions only. It looks
    ridiculous having half my screen blank and to have the headlines all
    squashed into a small area!

    Is there a reason why they'd choose fixed-width tables instead of
    proportional ones???

    Andrew Gerald, Nov 27, 2004
  8. Craig Sutton

    Sue Bilstein Guest

    The function in that position is now "Subscribe to the Herald" - much
    more important than searching, ay.

    I posted a question on their Feedback, will let the group know if I
    get a response.

    Sue Bilstein, Nov 27, 2004
  9. nope, and I find the whole re-design a step back..looks horribly
    cluttered and from circa 1997.

    Kerry Ferrand, Nov 27, 2004
  10. Craig Sutton

    maz Guest

    It'll be back soon. Looks to have bugs tha need ironing out.

    maz, Nov 28, 2004