    Nikon dSLRs. Hey, it may even look like a near-circular fisheye on 35mm
    when the DX size circle vignettes...

    The specs are promising, though AF-S would be nice.

    Lung Fish, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Lung Fish

    ~ Darrell ~ Guest

    I would have liked it to be backward compatible to film cameras like the
    F100, F90X. But more proof digital is replacing film...

    ~ Darrell ~, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Lung Fish

    Bowzah Guest

    Do you really need fast AF on a fisheye?

    Bowzah, Apr 16, 2004
  4. Lung Fish

    JR Guest

    There already is the 16/2.8 fisheye which is the film equivalent. A
    10.5mm lens would be extremely expensive for a 35mm camera. Not cost
    effective.

    JR

    JR, Apr 17, 2004
  5. Lung Fish

    ~ Darrell ~ Guest

    I want wider ... Maybe I'll look at the Voigtlander 12mm Ultra-Wide Heliar.

    ~ Darrell ~, Apr 17, 2004