    collapsed news group threads are highlighted by bold titles, others by
    underlining. What does that different marking mean? I would prefer all
    threads containing new posts to be shown in bold just as in OE.

    Cameo, Sep 22, 2011

  2. Cameo

    Ralph Fox Guest

    Bold ........ the message you see (the first message in the collapsed thread) is unread.

    Underline ... the message you see (the first message in the collapsed thread) is read,
    but the thread contains unread messages.

    You might want to look into one of the changes in these...
    http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=345979
    http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=176374
    http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=179568

    Ralph Fox, Sep 23, 2011

  3. Cameo

    Cameo Guest

    Thanks. I find that distinction an overkill, but that's just me.

    Cameo, Sep 23, 2011