New Nature Photo's / Critiques Please

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Kemal, Aug 24, 2005.

  1. Kemal

    Kemal Guest

    Kemal, Aug 24, 2005

  2. Kemal

    wavelength Guest

    I like 13,

    The others are't that great, but they're good.

    wavelength, Aug 24, 2005

  3. The one that you left in color is probably one of the better ones to
    put into b&w (I did and I think it looks better). The tree/sun ones
    aren't bad, ideally it would be taken with a more fisheye lens so you
    would get more treetops in the picture and a bit more looking up (if
    looking up then the current lens would probably be ok)...none are bad,
    but with the bright sun alot of contrast and not alot of visible
    detail...

    fj40rockcrawler, Aug 25, 2005