New Model Diagnostic Card - Worth to take a look

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Winter_Kwong, Sep 22, 2003.

  1. Winter_Kwong

    Winter_Kwong Guest

    Dear Sir,

    We would like to announce that we have recently developed new products. We
    could offer all products in an attractive price for you, as we are the
    manufacturer in China. Please go to visit www.winter-con.com . I would like
    to introduce some information about our computer cards. The(model no.:
    DC-0020) Diagnostic card is our new model version, this card comes with a
    second display, which can be installed on the outside of the computer. The
    user can now follow the start-up procedure without opening the computer. The
    (model no.: RC-0010) recovery card is your ultimate hard disk data
    protection. Once the card is installed in your system, the software will
    stay good forever - no matter what users attempt to do with the computer.
    They can try to install their own software, modify settings, install
    viruses, delete files, it is now all in vain. The user thinks it works,
    however all the system administrator has to do is reboot the computer and
    all the changes are undone.

    If you have any question, please contact us by mail or phone. We will be
    glad to receive your reply.

    Thank you.

    Cordially,
    Leon Kwong