    primary IDE channel and I have tried 3 different drives that all work
    but not on the Secondary IDE Channel. And I checked the bios and the
    Secondary Channel is enabled. any ideas

    Kong_1, Jan 28, 2006

  2. Kong_1

    p-nut Guest

    Maybe your 2ndary controller is hosed.
    I'd RMA it since multiple devices fail.

    p-nut, Jan 28, 2006

  3. Kong_1

    Budweiser Guest

    Cleaner broke the crystal ball
    what mobo etc

    Budweiser, Jan 28, 2006
  4. p-nut wrote:

    What makes you think of my 2ndary controller is hosed?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006

    Why do you ask?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006

    Do you say you might be interested in inches for some special reason?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  7. Kong_1

    John Holmes Guest

    Elizavita said so. She wants me, I can tell.

    John Holmes, Jan 30, 2006

    We were discussing you -- not me.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

    That is interesting. Please continue.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

    That's quite interesting.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

    Tell me more about that.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  12. Kong_1

    John Holmes Guest

    I was discussing you. Eerrrmm, I thought I was.Oh, who cares?

    John Holmes, Jan 30, 2006

    Please go on.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

    Tell me more about that.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

    I'm not sure I understand you fully.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    Please go on.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    Were you really?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    Oh, I fully?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    Perhaps I was really.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    Do you say you fully for some special reason?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006