    Is there any way to change color to give it more contrast? Orange
    on lighter orange is too close for my taste.

    Dan

    Dan, Oct 14, 2004

  2. Dan

    .brian. Guest

    Thunderbird? Mozilla? I'm assuming TB since that is what you posted
    your message with. What flag are you talking about?

    .brian., Oct 15, 2004

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Brian,

    Yes, TB. I am refering to the panel to the left of the window where
    one reads the message, at least that is how I have mine set up.
    Inbox, Trash, (my message folders. A new message comes in and a new
    message indicator appears (an orange diamond)at the upper right
    corner of that folder is what I would like to color differently.

    As an aside, how do you tell what I posted with?

    Dan, Oct 15, 2004
  4. Dan

    .brian. Guest

    That icon is defined in the theme. Different themes will look
    different. I know I have a new message because my Inbox label turns
    bold and has the number of messages in ().
    It's in the headers. View >> Headers All -or- View >> Message Source.

    .brian., Oct 15, 2004
  5. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Thanks again