    as COM/DCOM etc. Although I have started learning C#!!

    Please someone help me how to approach MCSD on these new
    tracks.IS it beneficial?

    Narendra Narayan Singh, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Narendra Narayan Singh

    Andre Guest

    How did you prepare for Implementing a Database Design in
    SQL-Server exam? I have to take this exam. Did you use
    Transcender along with Microsoft Press? What was the level
    of difficulty & what do you recommend?

    Thanks

    Davin Mickelson, Aug 1, 2003
  4. Narendra Narayan Singh

    Andre Guest

    Your right, I meant to say SQL Server 7.0 Database
    Implementation exam #70-029. Thanks for the catch.

    was the level of difficulty & what do you'll recommend?

    Andre, Aug 2, 2003
  5. Narendra Narayan Singh

    Narendra Guest

    Hi
    What do u want to say with "See
    www.ibm.com/certification",..i tried opening the missing
    link,,anyway I will try later!!! Are u telling me to
    switch from WINDOWS PLATFORM?

    Narendra, Aug 3, 2003
  6. Narendra Narayan Singh

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Are we supposed to think that is the real 'John S' posting!!!!

    Kline Sphere, Aug 6, 2003
  7. Narendra Narayan Singh

    Grok Guest

    Completely different posting host and usenet client software.

    Grok, Aug 7, 2003
  8. Narendra Narayan Singh

    John S Guest

    Also, I love men. Any of you in here are gay?

    It's real shame there isn't the death penalty for 'people' like you.

    John S, Aug 8, 2003