  1. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    very much like the MCSE:Security

    Neil, Jan 14, 2006

  2. Wait.. We want him to resist.. I know I like it when they resist...lol
    (At least I like seeing the assimilation when they resist).

    Patrick Dickey, Jan 14, 2006

  3. Lasher

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Please stop being so mean to us.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Jan 14, 2006
  4. Lasher

    Lasher Guest

    I really don't see how Lowdes' intelligence would be added to ours
    though....

    Lasher, Jan 14, 2006
  5. Lasher

    Lasher Guest

    At least we've established that we actually work.

    Lasher, Jan 14, 2006
  6. Lasher

    Network Guru Guest

    It's nice to see my others have attempted to emulate me. but there is
    nothing like the real thing

    Network Guru, Jan 15, 2006
  7. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    personally I don't want him at all. someone else can assimilate him...

    Neil, Jan 16, 2006
  8. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    would the acumulation of negative numbers be subtraction?

    Neil, Jan 16, 2006
  9. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    no, I'm gobernment

    Neil, Jan 16, 2006
  10. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    you are real, the best

    Neil, Jan 16, 2006
  11. Lasher

    Kline Sphere Guest

    It's nice to see my others have attempted to emulate me. but there is
    maybe you should start your own blog?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 16, 2006
  12. Lasher

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Sure you can, after all you kiddies have nothing better to do with your
    it's time microsoft starting taking down people who are mean to the
    mcngp.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 16, 2006
  13. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    we should write to MCP Magazine and have them do a column

    Neil, Jan 16, 2006
  14. Lasher

    Lasher Guest

    Here's my blog:

    http://www.bornsquishy.com/

    Lasher, Jan 17, 2006
  15. Lasher

    Consultant Guest

    what's with all the fat people info?

    Consultant, Jan 17, 2006
  16. Lasher

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Consultant:
    How'd that pregnancy turn out?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 17, 2006
  17. Lasher

    Kline Sphere Guest

    what's with all the fat people info?

    I like fat people, they make me look thin :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 18, 2006
  18. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    same reason I like the Users here at work..they make me look smart...

    Neil, Jan 18, 2006