    will be changed then, does anyone have any idear about this? I just have one
    exam left and it will be in june, hope everything can keep the same till
    then.

    Angela, May 25, 2005

  2. Angela

    the Shend Guest

    No, its changing in 2 weeks. How did you hear about it? I thought it
    was a secret.

    the Shend, May 25, 2005

  3. Angela

    George Guest

    Hallo,

    yes, there are new exam pattern.

    Look at this site:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/innova
    tions.asp

    There is a demo software you can download and try the new
    exam pattern.

    They are like at the test skill assesment from the ms
    site.

    Hope, this helps and

    Best regards,

    George

    George, May 25, 2005
  4. Angela

    Angela Guest

    thanks

    Angela, May 25, 2005
  5. Angela

    Egghead Guest

    holy smoke,
    I c those stuff at the M$ skills assessment, I thought M$ just screw us for
    fun.
    Egghead

    Egghead, May 26, 2005
  6. Angela

    Binoj Antony Guest

    The link provided is out of date its dated 2003, the page you provided the
    link for starts with "In the summer of 2003, " I dont think the exams or
    format is going to change in the near future.........
    Anyyone with any more ideas on new MCAD/MCSD formats/patterns??

    Binoj Antony, May 26, 2005