New Look Google Groups

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Synapse Syndrome, Jan 24, 2007.

  1. What do you think?

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jan 24, 2007

  2. Synapse Syndrome

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Synapse Syndrome.

    People who use Google Groups actually think? That's a new one on me!

    Ponder, Jan 24, 2007

  3. Synapse Syndrome

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Synapse Syndrome.

    PMSL! First thing I did on reading that last message ;)

    Doesn't really explain that though ;o)

    Ponder, Jan 24, 2007
  4. Synapse Syndrome

    elaich Guest

    I'm not a n00b, even though you don't know how to spell it properly. Email
    addys are easily munged, and I intentionally have my newsreader set to show
    only the headers to what I want to see. Ho-hum. I won't waste any more time
    with you, though you were a slighty mild diversion for a few milliseconds.

    elaich, Jan 25, 2007
  5. Synapse Syndrome wrote:

    [stuff]

    Hey, is "Microsoft Windows Mail..." what the latest OE shows as
    X-Newsreader -- or else what *is* that?

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 25, 2007

  6. It's basically the new name for OE7, and comes with Vista, which i am using.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jan 25, 2007

  7. With regard to Google Groups, your reply makes no sense and shows that you
    really do not know what you are talking about.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jan 25, 2007