    quality? I want to make a desktop background image for me :)

    Thanks
    Cu Gary

    Gary Luck, May 3, 2004

  2. Gary Luck

    Gary Luck Guest

    Gary Luck wrote:

    > Hi Newsgroup,
    > I just downloaded the new Version 0.6 and saw the new pretty damn cool
    > looking logo. Does someone know where I can get the logo in best
    > quality? I want to make a desktop background image for me :)
    >
    > Thanks
    > Cu Gary

    Erm forgot to add: I'm talking about the thunderbird logo :)

    Gary Luck, May 3, 2004

  3. Gary Luck

    Moz Champion Guest

    Gary Luck wrote:

    > Gary Luck wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Newsgroup,
    >> I just downloaded the new Version 0.6 and saw the new pretty damn cool
    >> looking logo. Does someone know where I can get the logo in best
    >> quality? I want to make a desktop background image for me :)
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Cu Gary

    > Erm forgot to add: I'm talking about the thunderbird logo :)

    Try this page

    http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/journal/2004/04/thunderbird/index.php

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, May 3, 2004
  4. Gary Luck

    Gary Luck Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:
    > Gary Luck wrote:
    >
    >> Gary Luck wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi Newsgroup,
    >>> I just downloaded the new Version 0.6 and saw the new pretty damn
    >>> cool looking logo. Does someone know where I can get the logo in best
    >>> quality? I want to make a desktop background image for me :)
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Cu Gary

    >> Erm forgot to add: I'm talking about the thunderbird logo :)

    > Try this page
    >
    > http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/journal/2004/04/thunderbird/index.php

    Thanks, that's a little better than the one on mozilla.org, but still
    not the orginal :-(

    Cu Gary

    Gary Luck, May 5, 2004
  5. Gary Luck

    Moz Champion Guest

    Gary Luck wrote:

    > Moz Champion wrote:
    >
    >> Gary Luck wrote:

    >>> Erm forgot to add: I'm talking about the thunderbird logo :)

    >> Try this page
    >>
    >> http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/journal/2004/04/thunderbird/index.php

    > Thanks, that's a little better than the one on mozilla.org, but still
    > not the orginal :-(
    >
    > Cu Gary

    Well, if you want something better then go to the source. That page should provide plenty of contacts where you can find something 'better', maybe the author will email you one.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, May 5, 2004
  6. Gary Luck

    Gary Luck Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:
    > Gary Luck wrote:
    >
    >> Moz Champion wrote:

    >>> Try this page
    >>>
    >>> http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/journal/2004/04/thunderbird/index.php

    >> Thanks, that's a little better than the one on mozilla.org, but still
    >> not the orginal :-(
    >>
    >> Cu Gary

    > Well, if you want something better then go to the source. That page
    > should provide plenty of contacts where you can find something 'better',
    > maybe the author will email you one.

    Yes, looks like the orginal hasn't been released for public jet.

    Thanks

    Gary Luck, May 7, 2004