New Kill the penguin

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Mar 3, 2004

  2. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    Dogg Guest

    Dogg, Mar 3, 2004

  3. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    Rider Guest

    Rider, Mar 3, 2004
  4. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    Dogg Guest

    Damn...I got 786.something on my first go and after that I sucked ass
    :(

    Dogg, Mar 3, 2004
  5. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    EMB Guest

    EMB, Mar 3, 2004
  6. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    cowboyz Guest

    769.5 most fun I've had with a penguin!

    cowboyz, Mar 3, 2004
  7. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    cowboyz Guest

    my boy got 1244.9!! Teach em to beat the penguin at 2!!!

    cowboyz, Mar 3, 2004
  8. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    Rider Guest

    I'm scared to ask what other kind of fun you've had with a penguin :)

    Rider

    Rider, Mar 3, 2004
  9. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    Howard Guest

    I love the way the penguin gets smaller each time it hits a mine. Almost
    nothing left if you hit 5!

    Howard, Mar 3, 2004
  10. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    cowboyz Guest

    Don't ask. I got all my ideas from Woger.

    cowboyz, Mar 3, 2004
  11. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    Rider Guest

    'nuff said

    Rider, Mar 3, 2004
  12. nah, just a fun game... it just happens to have a penguin in it.

    Gees... Do 'Linux people' always play the victum?

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Mar 4, 2004
  13. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    SteveM Guest

    SteveM, Mar 4, 2004
  14. it does? not on mine.

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Mar 4, 2004
  15. 1168.2 but it's taken me a while... thats the highest in the office, the
    other 4 highest is 1003.? 984.? and 667.4

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Mar 4, 2004
  16. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    Dogg Guest

    Dude...I most definitely am not "Linux people"

    Dogg, Mar 4, 2004
  17. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    Rider Guest

    Rider, Mar 4, 2004
  18. It was a generalisation... I love using them... it piss's people off.

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Mar 4, 2004
  19. smack it really high... as in really steep.

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Mar 4, 2004
  20. Nicholas Sherlock, Mar 4, 2004