  1. depends on what I'm being paid for my share. anything over a Billion and
    how can you put a value on the MCNGP?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 2, 2004

  2. Lookie there. A microsoftie with a humor implant. And one that appears
    Yep, a sense of humor is a quality to be admired.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 2, 2004

  3. Exam-Smart

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    It's pretty hard, but suffice to say that a billion dollars (US, not funny
    money) would buy ALL my certs, not just MCNGP. My soul as well.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 2, 2004
  4. Exam-Smart

    Consultant Guest

    id sell my sould for a billion dollars

    Consultant, Jun 2, 2004
  5. Exam-Smart

    Jtyc Guest

    id sell my sould for a billion dollars

    Who are you kidding? You don't have one.

    Jtyc, Jun 2, 2004
  6. Exam-Smart

    Consultant Guest

    so i could buy a spell checker!

    Consultant, Jun 2, 2004
  7. Exam-Smart

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    one BILLION dollars....mwahahahahahaha

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 2, 2004
  8. He'll never replace Ben...

    the best

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 2, 2004
  9. Exam-Smart

    Neil Guest

    I'll consider any offers over a million USD (not this stupid Canadian Tire
    Money)

    Neil, Jun 3, 2004
  10. Exam-Smart

    Neil Guest

    same way I do most things. I like to eat....

    Neil, Jun 3, 2004
  11. Exam-Smart

    Neil Guest

    he is real...