    Check out this new IT certification forum, 1- Pass.
    There are some sample tests available.

    Sign up for free at http://www.1-pass.com

    Exam-Smart, May 31, 2004

  2. Exam-Smart

    Brian Guest

    Hmm... Excerpt from the site:

    To be our Elite Member, you can:

    1> Access to all the latest exam questions from Testking, ActualTests,
    ExamForce, Ucertify, and other IT certification exam questions vendors.
    2> Access to the latest version of test simulators from Boson, Transcender,
    Fravo in the like.

    [email protected]

    Brian, May 31, 2004

  3. Exam-Smart

    Neil Guest

    there are other terms I would like to call them, but I am no longer allowed

    ***chalk's term***

    Neil, May 31, 2004
  4. **YAWN**

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 31, 2004
  5. Exam-Smart

    Neil Guest

    COME ON STRAIN A BIT!!!!

    Neil, May 31, 2004
  6. Exam-Smart

    Brat Guest

    forwarded to our friend john eddy, and

    okay John, we did what you asked... now lets see the action taken

    *waits for years*

    Brat, Jun 1, 2004
  7. Exam-Smart

    Kerpal Guest

    Show me. I come there from Punjabi, I'm at airport you
    coming to pick me up you bastard guy?

    Kerpal, Jun 1, 2004
  8. Actually, I removed the message from the microsoft.public.* a few hours
    after you mailed me.

    However, if you're going to complain about a post, I advise not including
    the whole post in your reply.

    Sorry to not let you wait for years.

    John Eddy
    Microsoft Newsgroups Administrator

    John Eddy [MSFT], Jun 1, 2004
  9. Exam-Smart

    Brat Guest

    ok, so you removed the message from the ng... is that all? Is this the only
    action that MS takes? Seriously... is there any action that MS takes when
    they recieve a report like this? I have reported quite a few spammers,
    braindumpers and cheaters to MS () and I get the usual
    auto response and I am sure that will never change (would take too much time
    to address the reporter's issues individually)... but what happens behind
    the scenes? I would probably report more if I knew my time and effort were
    not being wasted.

    Brat, Jun 1, 2004
  10. Is that all? Well, really, it is the action that *I* can take. It is part
    of my job to take that action. You reported it to other people whose job is
    to handle the problem from different angles.

    Is there any action that MS takes when they receive a report like this? I
    don't know. My job is to help make these newsgroups the best they can be
    and to handle them as newsgroups. I can't tell you any more about how
    decisions are made in the Office Business Group as to what products will be
    contained in the Microsoft Office Suite than I can tell you what the
    Training and Certification group does about mail submitted to
    . But I can mail them and ask them to come out here and
    play.

    John Eddy [MSFT], Jun 1, 2004
  11. Exam-Smart

    Neil Guest

    If you would be so kind, John. I think that many of us here would like
    them to have a look see and hopefuly find a way to take action. This
    might prove beneficial to you as well as we would not be as likely to
    take matters into our own hands. I know it's just your job, but any help
    against spammers/braindumpers/cheaters here would be appreciated.

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  12. Exam-Smart

    Kat Guest

    Is it just me or does anyone else doubt this guy is a MS NG Admin? Sorry
    "John" but your posts just don't sound very professional to me.

    Also, the part where you "fixed" the post is too incredulous to beleive.
    Microsoft has never fixed any of their products, not entirely, and by
    performing this action on their behalf, you have introduced a credibility
    issue.

    If you are seriously intent on convincing us you are from Microsoft, you
    must post a 10 page long legality document, I don't know what it would
    contain, I never read them. Then "partially" fix the problem, and ever so
    unfrequently, send us fixes that may or may not work to correct the issues
    intrpduced by the fix. Am I making sense? No. Neither does MS.

    Have a great day.

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 1, 2004
  13. Exam-Smart

    kpg Guest

    You sound bitter, are you bitter?

    I think John is for real, but I wonder who he pixxed off
    to get assigned the job of moderating the MCNGP site.

    He does sound a bit smarmy though...

    (not that there's anything wrong with that)

    kpg

    kpg, Jun 1, 2004
  14. Exam-Smart

    Kat Guest

    Not bitter. However, I would think a professional MS moderator would refrain
    from the sarcastic comments.

    And would moderate posts such as those from wongh or eddie. Or did MS just
    start to edit this newsgroup? If so,I apologise for that part. I haven't
    been keeping as up to date as I should.

    Kat, Jun 1, 2004
  15. Exam-Smart

    Neil Guest

    Gee, i've missed your posts kitty....

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  16. Exam-Smart

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Well, well, well. Look who decided to come out and play.

    Anyway, it does seem that John Eddy is the real deal, although I can't be
    entirely sure. He hasn't given us any proof, but then again, I have no
    reason to doubt him. Hey, he might be a bit sarcastic, but it seems as if he
    has a genuine interest in helping. Whether he can help us help him and other
    MS folks remains to be seen, but it definitely seems like John is at least
    trying. Which is a great thing, IMO. He's the first NG Admin I've ever seen
    in here - and we're going on a couple years since I first visited.
    It does seem as if wong, cobol, et al have been banned. Their posts aren't
    getting through, and someone mentioned that on the examnotes site, they're
    complaining about how their posts aren't propagating to the MS servers. Yay!
    And no, MS didn't just start to "edit" the newsgroup. They've been
    sporadically modding posts for quite a while. It's just that it seems that
    now they're not only modding individual posts, but posters and sites
    altogether. Which, again, is a good thing. I don't mind it one bit. If you
    want to ask a question, find USENET. Not examnotes.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 1, 2004
  17. Exam-Smart

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Ahhh, but then he just wouldn't fit in here.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 1, 2004
  18. Exam-Smart

    Consultant Guest

    i dont think that he pissed anyone off, you should always know as much as
    you can about your competition. and the fact of the matter is, microsoft
    knows they have their hands full with the mcngp and realizes the value those
    with that cert bring to the IT industry. i wont be surprised if they try to
    purchase us or bid for a hostile takeover.

    Consultant, Jun 1, 2004
  19. Exam-Smart

    kpg Guest

    i wont be surprised if they try to
    Flashback to Simpson's episode where Bill Gates and his thugs
    *buys out* Homer's internet business.

    kpg

    kpg, Jun 1, 2004
  20. Is it just me or does anyone else doubt this guy is a MS NG Admin? Sorry
    Bring back Ben Smith

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 1, 2004