  1. norm

    norm Guest

    3.98

    norm, Dec 28, 2005

  2. norm

    mirhe Guest

    thanks

    mirhe, Dec 28, 2005

  3. norm

    Mike S. Guest

    Some reports on the freeware newsgroup that the slideshow code is buggy.
    "add all" button does nothing.

    Mike S., Dec 28, 2005
  4. norm

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Yes, 'add all' is broken. Just control-A and select add to work around.
    I am sure this will be corrected promptly.

    Ron Hunter, Dec 28, 2005
  5. norm

    Mike S. Guest

    Irfan has posted a bugfixed build of V3.98 which seems to correct the
    problem.

    Mike S., Dec 28, 2005
  6. norm

    tnom Guest

    Where's the big fixed version? I have been unable to find it.

    tnom, Dec 28, 2005
  7. norm

    Mike S. Guest

    Mike S., Dec 29, 2005