    And also that they monitor all the email address with the ip address and
    data from isps and if the id matches your registration data. you are asked
    to £%& off....

    Hermit Dave, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Sorry for the newbie question...

    What's a dump?

    Anonymous Coward, Jan 5, 2004

  3. Hermit Dave

    Hermit Dave Guest

    interesting.... never thought of that.....

    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 5, 2004
  4. Hermit Dave

    HAHAHA Guest

    Nice try...by Microsoft and U too..Do u think anyone
    will believe this? Do u think pople who use dumps will
    actually get scared by this?
    If it's really true, then there's nothing more good than
    this one.
    I was taking an exam last week and another person took
    the same Microsoft exam along with me. But he finished it
    an half hour where as it took me 1 hour 45 minutes.
    Then I understood he used dumps and he scored more than
    me which made me feel worthless of all my hardwork.
    Really Microsoft should do something serious abt this
    matter. Not like sending 30,000 volts through the mouse,
    ofcourse ;-)

    HAHAHA, Jan 5, 2004
  5. Hermit Dave

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Nah see that was just me getting all pissed up cause this is a ms ng for
    godsake... and you have all sorts of people who ask where they would find
    dumps... i mean how can anyone be so lame... and dont they know how to use
    google ?

    bout people passing on dumps... well i have seen people pass and not know a
    thing bout programming...

    --
    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 5, 2004
  6. Hermit Dave

    HAHAHA Guest

    exactly...i really think they are the most daring people
    to talk about dumps and cheating on an official Microsoft
    NewsGroup.
    They do not even know that they are not supposed to
    discuss it here.
    I really wonder if they are really innocent or stupid!!!!
    can't help !!!!
    But i laughed heartily after reading ur post, buddy!!! :)
    BTW, What are u preparing for?
    I am on my way to MCAD...

    HAHAHA, Jan 5, 2004
  7. Hermit Dave

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Yes i am on my way to MCAD... and MCSD after that....
    did my SQL Server last year and got 4 exams free from MS but wasnt motivated
    enough then (to even give one of them)... so now paying for the exams and
    for some damn reason motivated as well... lol
    Got 70-315 at noon 2morrow... 13 hours to go....
    hopefully all my grinding should pay.... if not another 103 quid to shell
    out... :)
    --
    Regards,

    HD

    PS: I think some are innocent and some are stupid... i guess there are whole
    lot of sites who make it easy to post messages on MS NG without them exactly
    knowing that... plus the ISPs that do the relaying as well...

    Hermit Dave, Jan 5, 2004
  8. Hermit Dave

    HAHAHA Guest

    Good Luck then buddy.

    HAHAHA, Jan 6, 2004
  9. In 069101c3d383$cb2f3130$,
    After taking the exams some people write down everything they remember about
    the exams (a "brain dump") and then share the information. While sharing the
    information violates the non-disclosure agreement, there's nothing wrong
    with writing notes for your own personal study if you failed the exam and
    are planning a second try.

    Cindy Winegarden, Jan 6, 2004
  10. Hermit Dave

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Cindy,

    Agree with your point that there's nothing wrong if people do it for
    personal study. But i actually dont know anyone who's done that.... and most
    people use dumps of others and their answers without even knowing y !!!

    anyho.... guess thats one reason y certifications dont mean very much unless
    you actually work with the person...

    Hermit Dave, Jan 6, 2004
  11. Hermit Dave

    Hermit Dave Guest

    thanks mate... its all sorted.... 811 but i reckon that will do...

    --
    Regards,

    HD

    Good Luck then buddy.

    Hermit Dave, Jan 6, 2004
  12. In %23Adkz$,
    I sure have!

    I took an exam during its Beta period and didn't pass, but got a voucher for
    the live exam so it didn't kill me to pay for it twice. (Not every exam Beta
    program does this). By the time the exam went live I was better prepared and
    passed the exam.

    Cindy Winegarden, Jan 6, 2004
  13. Hermit Dave

    Hermit Dave Guest

    oh well.... :) you are the first... there's always one... lol
    yeah even i got the voucher... got 4 of them and i wasnt prepared for even
    one then... so didnt give any i know its lame... now paying for it
    Anyways.. the sole reason y i did the post was people asking for dumps on
    microsoft newsgroup...
    1st its wrong and second... its stupid...

    Hermit Dave, Jan 6, 2004