NEW! HIDEF.COM HD-DVD IMAGE QUALITY SNEAK PEEK - THE PERFECT STORM

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by HiDef.com, Aug 24, 2006.

  1. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest

    Find it here:

    http://www.hidef.com/hd-screenshots-media/151-hd-dvd-image-quality-sneak-peek-perfect-storm.html

    Our goal is to regularly feature exclusive content that is designed to
    inform, educate and illustrate the superior quality of both new
    commercial high definition formats (HD-DVD and BLU-RAY.) We have ZERO
    advertising on our site.

    Hopefully, this will help aid you, the consumer, in your choice of disc
    and format.

    At this point, unless you go to a store or visit a friend who owns
    either a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD player, there is just simply NO WAY to see
    the quality of what is presented on a high definition disc!

    Therefore, HiDef.com will be making available exclusive,
    direct-from-disc-non-recompressed single frame exports from the latest
    movie releases as we receive them so that you can see the EXACT level
    of image quality that you will be getting when you purchase that
    particular high definition disc.

    You can also check out the HiDef.com HD-DVD IMAGE SNEAK PEEK OF FULL
    METAL JACKET BY CLICKING THE BELOW LINK

    http://www.hidef.com/hd-screenshots-media/140-hd-dvd-image-quality-sneak-peek-full-metal-jacket.html

    HiDef.com, Aug 24, 2006