    Could this be a graphics problem

    P.S this happens in Microsoft word and on web pages

    help appreciated

    Trevor, Aug 3, 2003

  2. Trevor

    °Mike° Guest

    Try turning the graphics hardware acceleration down a notch or two.

    °Mike°, Aug 3, 2003

  3. Trevor

    chino2 Guest

    Also .. if you installed anything new .. such as a new OS .. check to ensure
    that you have enough memory installed/available to handle the load .. chino2

    chino2, Aug 3, 2003
  4. Trevor

    °Mike° Guest

    Please reply to the original poster. I don't have the problem.

    °Mike°, Aug 3, 2003