~New gallery page~

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Steven Thompson, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. Steven Thompson, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Steven Thompson

    Troy G Guest

    I like them lots :).

    I especially like the two sky shots, and the apples, with the purplish
    sky colour.

    Troy G, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Thanks Troy. BTW, The shot on the bottom right was made today, and was
    added about 30 min. ago....

    Steven Thompson, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Steven Thompson

    PhotoMan Guest

    Which camera did you use?

    PhotoMan, Dec 19, 2003
  5. For this page I used a Canon s50 on a tripod (no tripod on the last
    one). Just want to clarify: I played with the colors in Photoshop on all
    images except the 2 sunsets...

    Steven Thompson, Dec 19, 2003