New Freeview Channel

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Frank Williams, May 19, 2013.

  1. Frank Williams, May 19, 2013

  2. Yes I know that but I have read there is NO EPG and Sky is blocking it

    Another comment regarding this..

    The Igloo box is an Igloo box. The fact that it receives the Freeview
    channel feeds could almost be considered coincidental. Convenient for
    the broadcasters and frequency spectrum efficiency, but nothing more. It
    doesn't support the Freeview EPG.

    Frank Williams, May 21, 2013