    example of archived ebay page:

    http://www.bidfraud.com/cachedpages/6113839605/alouette-amusement/6113839605.html

    The above archived page, while it still exists at bidfraud.com, no
    longer exists at ebay.com

    Report templates contain an area to write a narrative as well as an
    interface to upload as many as 10 images/files (word & excel, etc.)
    The use of pictures as well as other supporting documents will help
    to substantiate & validate a claim.

    example of report with pictures:

    http://www.bidfraud.com/example.php

    Easy search interface capable of finding a suspect by user name,
    email or item number at various sites.

    Simple private messaging, including a chat system are provided.

    Registration is Free.

    Easy to use interface.

    If you wish to advertise on the site, it is free, but space is
    limited.
    Please use contact page on www.bidfraud.com to make a request.

    example of ad layout/dimensions:

    http://www.bidfraud.com/ads.htm

    Next time you leave negative feedback at ebay or any other site,
    please reference them to bidfraud.

    Thank you.

    Stop Fraud, Mar 6, 2005

  2. , -again-