    It's a 10 ply upsampled from a one ply roll. Unique Foveon Technology leads
    you to believe it's softer and thicker than Charmin. But that's why there is
    hand soap!

    ~ Darrell ~, May 7, 2004

  2. ~ Darrell ~

    Crownfield Guest

    and thus you win "The Laugh of the Day Award" !!

    Crownfield, May 7, 2004

  3. LOL

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, May 7, 2004
  4. ~ Darrell ~

    Alan D-W Guest

    and of course, all the pros use it

    Alan D-W, May 7, 2004
  5. Actually is *is* thicker. But George would try to convince you that
    having 10 plies means that there are 10 times as many sheets of paper.

    Dave

    Dave Martindale, May 7, 2004
  6. The analogy is spot on!

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, May 8, 2004
  7. ~ Darrell ~

    SteveJ Guest

    Foveon

    Only good at low ISO not worthmuch at 400 & up
    Really sucks. Canon and Nikon color is still good at 1600, might be a little
    grainy but the color does not change.

    SteveJ, May 8, 2004
  8. ~ Darrell ~

    Mark M Guest

    Sounds preddy sharp to me, but that strange
    brownish rendering of hand-coloration is a bit odd.

    Mark M, May 8, 2004
  9. ~ Darrell ~

    Thad Guest

    Funny! Not to mention the lack of a compressed format. It burns you RAW
    to the core, and you are always required to use Adobe Bidet where you're
    finished:

    http://store.plumbing.com/prodimages//kohler/K4873.jpg

    -Thad L.

    Thad, May 8, 2004