    gemeaux | tt Guest

    When will the old exams be discontinued and replaced by the new ones for MS
    SQL Server 2005 and Visual Studio 2005?

    gemeaux | tt, Oct 23, 2004

  2. My guess is that it will take a long time before the 2000 tests are
    discontinued. Sql Server 2000 has been out there for quite a long time, and
    still the Sql Server 7.0 (70-028 & 70-029) tests are available - though they
    are now scheduled to be discontinued. My guess is that the Sql Server 7.0
    test will be discontinued when Sql Server 2005 tests are released, and that
    Sql Server 2000 tests will be available for quite some time still.

    - mjOL

    Oyvind Mjolund, Oct 25, 2004