    How do i create a new E_Mail address on outlook cos i should have 9 more
    free E_Mail address avalible, im on bt open world broad band

    please reply to

    Denise, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Denise

    Guest Guest

    First you need typing and possibly english lessons

    Guest, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Denise

    Azuu Guest

    I believe first you have to create the new accounts with bt, then you can add
    it to your outlook the following way:
    In OUTLOOK - click Tools > Accounts > MAIL tab > ADD. There you'd have to enter
    the server name, account name, password.
    Hope this helped. Good luck!

    Azuu, Jul 10, 2003