    notice in your faq section you seem to reccomend the useage of Netscape
    communicator rather than microsoft outlook express. Is this so, and if it is
    should I download the relevant software? Thanks again, Terry Davey

    terry.d17, Jan 19, 2004

  2. terry.d17

    trout Guest

    Ouch. You've just posted all these addresses (plus your own) in an
    international newsgroup. Hope you've got good spam-filters.
    Anyway; you need to create accounts for each address in OE. You'd go
    to Tools; Accounts; Mail tab; "Add" and follow the 'wizard'. The server
    details (POP and SMTP) will be the same as your own account.
    While you're in the area; you may want to 'munge' the address you're
    using in your *News* account; so that it isn't used by spammers:
    <http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html>

    trout, Jan 20, 2004

  3. 1. This is not your ISP's support group.
    2. For information regarding setting up email accounts, either go to their
    web site or call them.
    3. Go to http://www.google.com, enter "munge email newsgroups" into the
    search window, and hit the search button. Follow the advice on any of those
    pages.

    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 20, 2004