    windows XP Pro . 512 RAM

    Do I need to upgrade my processor or is the burner hooped?

    Thanks.....

    daveyboy, Jan 27, 2005

  2. daveyboy

    Phil Guest

    try to upgrade you video card drivers and get the latest direct x drivers.
    phil

    Phil, Jan 27, 2005

  3. daveyboy

    Mr Moonlight Guest

    Mr Moonlight, Jan 28, 2005
  4. Howdy!

    Burner, video board, crap running in background - could be almost
    anything.

    But that's enough processor. My youngest is watching DVDs on a
    P3-550 with 512M and XP Pro. No problem at all.

    Well, minor problem - Bad, Evil Daddy won't let her watch anything
    stronger than PG B)

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jan 29, 2005