New DSLR lenses from Nikon

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bruce, Feb 9, 2010.

  1. Maybe you can from one of the other 57 states Obama visited.

    Pete Stavrakoglou, Feb 22, 2010

  2. My chief complaint? Where do I start? It's his policies. As much debt as
    the previous administration incurred, it's nothing compared to this one.
    Government control of health care, despite what proponents claim the
    majority of Americans want nothing to do with it but damn it, he's going to
    give it to us anyway. Please, I never stated that my complaint about him
    was what you said. My complaints about him are substantive and have
    everything to do with his policies and the direction he is taking our
    country in.

    Our federal government has gone far beyond the scope the fgounding fathers
    envisioned. They are engaging in unconstitutional acts. Government
    ownership of GM and Chrysler. Health care. It's unconstitutional.

    Pete Stavrakoglou, Feb 22, 2010

  3. Bruce

    tony cooper Guest

    After reading Bill's posts, one has to wonder how he remained employed
    all those years. How could an employer deal with an employee with so
    little ability to think and tears off on these wild rants all the
    time?

    tony cooper, Feb 23, 2010
  4. Bruce

    Ray Fischer Guest

    That's lie #1: Bush created far more debt and most of the current
    defcit is BECAUSE of Bush.
    That's lie #2: In several surveys people have stated that a public
    option is just what people want. It's only because of a
    disinformation campaign funded by insurance companies that some stupid
    people have been suckered.
    Your complaints are based upon political bigotry and lies.
    Says who?
    Says who? Some dishonest extremist?

    Ray Fischer, Feb 23, 2010
  5. You think he's employed for his thinking skills? :)

    Chris Malcolm, Feb 23, 2010
  6. Bruce

    RobertL Guest

    presumably there were a few design costs as well.

    Robert

    RobertL, Mar 1, 2010
  7. Bruce

    Walter Banks Guest

    Engineer me up a DSLR I will give you a full $50 for the
    labor, glass, metal, and cheap plastics. 18Gpixel, shutter life
    at least 100K operations.

    w..

    Walter Banks, Mar 1, 2010
  8. Bruce

    Walter Banks Guest

    The last processor design I worked on a mask set cost $750K
    for a processor about the same complexity to a DSLR. Sensor
    masks are probably at least that expensive to make.

    Then rent time on a $6B fab where a sneeze will stop production for
    a month or two.

    w..

    Walter Banks, Mar 1, 2010