    not change neither your position nor that of any other Canon
    zealot. And quite frankly, it's now pretty obvious that all you are
    interested in is insulting and slandering me.

    Paolo Pizzi, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Hugo Drax

    Colm Guest

    Hi Paolo,

    Is that the best you can do?
    Rather than back up *your own* claims, you need to google for someone else's
    opinion?????

    You said *you've* done a test that backs up *your* claims. Either show or
    STFU. I personally think you're full of s**t ,but, as you say, that makes no
    difference. You still have an opportunity to save your reputation among any
    remaining neutrals reading this thread.

    And I won't be insulting anyone else on your say-so. I'm not done insulting
    you yet :)

    Colm, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Hugo Drax

    Colm Guest

    Hi Paolo,

    OK. Maybe I was insulting you just a little. I didn't see it that way at the
    time but I can see how you might.

    Anyway, this thread is going nowhere and needs to be killed off now.

    Bowing out....

    Colm, Feb 4, 2004
  4. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    Sorry Paolo, but you seem incapable of having a discussion without resorting
    to ad hominem attacks. This is a sign that either you do not have the
    faculties to engage in this discussion, or you have nothing left to offer
    towards the discussion. Either way I am tired of you. Have fun talking to
    yourself.

    Bo Stevens, Feb 4, 2004
  5. Hugo Drax

    Kenny Guest

    Here was I thinking Preddy had sired an offspring (Paolo), but then I
    realised he was impotent. Still, they are in the same category - most
    people's kill files.

    Kenny

    Kenny, Feb 4, 2004
  6. Hugo Drax

    Mark M Guest

    Was that post suppose to have some sort of obvious relevance?

    Mark M, Feb 5, 2004
  7. Hugo Drax

    Mark M Guest

    It can only happen to people who don't distinguish between the letters M and
    H.
    It ain't that tough, Pizzi.
    You keep referring me to google posts.
    I don't care to track down whatever it is your after there.
    I see that you have systematically posted to nearly every person here.
    You are clearly obsessed, and I'd suggest letting it go.

    Mark M, Feb 5, 2004
  8. Hugo Drax

    Crownfield Guest

    either you are right, or he is.