    arguments, you are getting lost again. You are the one that posed a
    supposition, I have simply been asking you to provide us with some reference
    for your assertions.

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    More name calling, why is that? Are you unable to substantiate your claims?
    LOL

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004

  3. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    That is the funniest thing I have seen yet. By your own definition *you*
    are the zealot! Found any time yet to post those pics?

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  4. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    And to think PIzzi was just pontificating his superior command of the
    English language. LOL

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  5. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    Well, at least in my case I have asked you numerous times to provide me with
    one post where I declare any camera equipment superior. Can't? LOL

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  6. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    By your own definition you are a zealot (where are those pics posted
    again?). And for what it is worth you have not asked any questions. But
    with your superior command of the English language you already know that.

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  7. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    You are hilarious. All one needs to do is read your accusations of others,
    apply them to you, and one would have a very accurate picture of what Pizzi
    is all about. LOL

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  8. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    Wow, for one who has such a terrific command of the English language you
    sure make a lot of pedestrian mistakes. Regardless, slander applies to
    oral communication so I think the word you are looking for is libel. And
    even so, for it to be libelous the material would have to be damaging to
    your reputation. Clearly, there is nothing I can say or do that would
    serve to damage your reputation more than your "eloquent" ramblings.

    LOL

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  9. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    You really are to simple. You are the one who made the audacious claims, I
    am simply asking you to provide us with the material you used to draw your
    conclusions. You have said many times that you have compared the two
    lenses side by side, I just want to the pictures. If they are clearly
    superior as you suggest I would be very interested.

    I have made no statements regarding either lens.

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  10. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    I assume from your statements that you have already done the tests, why
    don't you post the pictures?

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  11. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    I think several are asking the same question regarding you. Either post the
    pics or have some dignity and stop flapping on and on about everyone else
    doing the test for *you*. Sheesh, are you really to thick to see that all
    you have accomplished is alienating everyone is this group? I would bet
    that even the most ardent Nikon supporters are embarrassed for you.

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  12. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    Especially in light of his post wherein he states that newer technology does
    not mean better. Pizzi flips more than a leave in the wind.

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  13. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    From my perspective I really don't think there is enough of a difference
    between either lens to give one an "advantage" over the other. If you like
    Nikon, great. If you like Canon, more power to you. Both will provide
    terrific performance and fantastic images. I seriously doubt anyone could
    reliably determine which camera created any particular image. Have you ever
    heard anyone say, "Wow, what a great picture! It must have been taken with
    a <insert Canon/Nikon/Pentax/Minolta>"?

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  14. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    You just don't get it. There is no right or wrong. For someone who claims
    to be educated you surely have very little capacity for understanding.

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  15. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    This is what we can expect from you? More ad hominem attacks?

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  16. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    Well that is for sure. You have also failed to provide us with these images
    on an equal number of requests. Why is that?

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  17. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    Really? How so?

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  18. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    What conclusions did your friend come too? Did he sell his Canon gear and
    buy the "much better" Nikon?

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  19. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    Good lord, and you call yourself educated? If I conclude that you are an
    idiot (not saying you are, just hypothetical) and Mark M concludes that you
    are an idiot does that mean that our conclusions are right? LOL

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004
  20. Hugo Drax

    Bo Stevens Guest

    Do I really need to go back and grab your post from Google? At least have
    the dignity to avoid making claims that can so easily be proven as wrong.

    Bo Stevens, Jan 31, 2004