    I'm
    I'm busy working on my garage pool room.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 15, 2007

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    catwalker63 Guest

    You don't think she can do both?? Oh ye of little faith! <sigh>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jan 15, 2007

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    Hey, they had me when they started talking about layer 3 devices.

    kpg, Jan 15, 2007
  4. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    I'm busy working on my garage home theater.

    kp "Sound treatment is everything" g

    kpg, Jan 15, 2007
  5. BD[MCNGP]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Load balancing for S&M?

    ouch!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 15, 2007
  6. BD[MCNGP]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I'm busy working on my garage pool room.
    nice.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 15, 2007
  7. BD[MCNGP]

    Julia Guest

    Would that be considered an S&M cluster?

    Julia, Jan 15, 2007
  8. BD[MCNGP]

    Neil Guest

    would you mind pulling this knife out of my back? Thanks...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or
    lose... it's how drunk you get. - Homer Simpson

    Neil, Jan 15, 2007
  9. BD[MCNGP]

    Neil Guest

    iffyitypiffity

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has
    taken out of me. --Winston Churchill

    Neil, Jan 15, 2007
  10. BD[MCNGP]

    catwalker63 Guest

    Jeez. I was refering to the dream of having the entire organization buy
    into the philosophy. The chance of management EVER realizing something's
    gotta give is pretty slim.

    catwalker63, Jan 15, 2007
  11. BD[MCNGP]

    Neil Guest

    I know, but this is now what I'm trying to sell in my backyard. I am
    trying to convince them that:

    "If you always do what you always did
    you will always get what you always got"

    We have established a PMO and now are trying to sell PM through the org.
    not an easy sell ("we don't need that crap"), but I HAVE A DREAM...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - As a boy, he swallowed a teaspoon. And he hasn't stirred since.

    Neil, Jan 15, 2007
  12. BD[MCNGP]

    catwalker63 Guest

    Dream, baby, dream. Just don't hold your breath. My FirstAid card
    expired some years ago.

    catwalker63, Jan 15, 2007
  13. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    Well, I did say PM was just common sense - so of course management
    wants nothing to do with it!

    You see, for it to work you have to know what you want, and then plan
    on how to get there. A well devised plan with solid estimates based on
    reality will be quite manageable. My bosses always hated plans because
    this supposedly did not allow for change - what they don't see is that
    change is meaningless unless you have a plan to change. So we get the
    go ahead to plan - and two days latter they want to know why we are in
    meetings all the time and not getting any real work done!

    Where's my shotgun?

    0x22

    kpg, Jan 15, 2007
  14. BD[MCNGP]

    Neil Guest

    SPLORF!

    YOU! That was a full cup dangit!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Fact: 3 out of 5 people aren't the other 2.

    Neil, Jan 16, 2007
  15. BD[MCNGP]

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jan 16, 2007
  16. BD[MCNGP]

    Frisbee® Guest

    Only in the private section. Dunno if they're still there or not.

    Frisbee®, Jan 16, 2007
  17. BD[MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    Some are, some are taken down.

    JaR, Jan 16, 2007
  18. BD[MCNGP]

    catwalker63 Guest

    I don't see any.

    catwalker63, Jan 16, 2007
  19. BD[MCNGP]

    Frisbee® Guest

    That's because even members are not allowed access unless they've poasted
    nekkid pics of themselves first.

    Believe me, it's worth it.

    Frisbee®, Jan 16, 2007
  20. BD[MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    Whups! I sit corrected.

    Last time I looked, there was a private section with a few pix, I know I
    didn't take mine down. The private pix section now is just the same as the
    public one.

    Pity, that.

    JaR, Jan 16, 2007